Caught Up with Kopibean
Lessons Learnt for the Day:
1.TheBe$tBet is damn downright boring fugly show.
2.Free Yoshinoya Meals are out for grabs in Taka.
3.Marcel is still living in the world of kopibean.
4.JustinChua&Leonard is still talking about games and school.
5.ZhiZhi is less tolerant and fun. :l
6.Eric is like a teddy on a bike.
7.CheckersCafe is a regular hang out for BigBoobs.
8.CheckersWaiters are easy to bribe.($3)
9.Sadly, I do not know Yanmei at all now.
10.Tiramisu makes me stare.
11.I feel out of the Kopibean gang.
12.Leonard doesnt know my birthdate. "17SEPTEMBER you peabrain."
13.Eugene: "NO YOU WILL OVERSLEEP." i have offically lost Eugene's trust. :x SORRY-DUDE (LOL)
14.LessonsOftheDay is actually a gimmick to make this blog more interesting and less stale.
Lessons Learnt for the Day:
1.TheBe$tBet is damn downright boring fugly show.
2.Free Yoshinoya Meals are out for grabs in Taka.
3.Marcel is still living in the world of kopibean.
4.JustinChua&Leonard is still talking about games and school.
5.ZhiZhi is less tolerant and fun. :l
6.Eric is like a teddy on a bike.
7.CheckersCafe is a regular hang out for BigBoobs.
8.CheckersWaiters are easy to bribe.($3)
9.Sadly, I do not know Yanmei at all now.
10.Tiramisu makes me stare.
11.I feel out of the Kopibean gang.
12.Leonard doesnt know my birthdate. "17SEPTEMBER you peabrain."
13.Eugene: "NO YOU WILL OVERSLEEP." i have offically lost Eugene's trust. :x SORRY-DUDE (LOL)
14.LessonsOftheDay is actually a gimmick to make this blog more interesting and less stale.

<< Home